If you’re launching a business or wanting to grow one, online content is a key component. It’s the most effective and least expensive way to build a brand while building an email list. That said, you must understand the purpose of your content and who will consume it. Joe Pulizzi, author of Content Inc. states, “You need a reason to be on every channel you decide to publish content. ‘To gain followers’ is not a viable reason. ‘To gain followers on Facebook to drive traffic back to our website to enlist subscribers’ is.”
Content development services
I write, edit, optimize and publish content to bring brands to life. My goal is to capture your brand’s voice in an authentic, honest and relatable manner to align with customer expectations.
I write content supporting long-term and short-term goals. Long-term includes thought leadership articles, blogs and website copy to build momentum and branding over 6-12 months. Short-term includes copywriting for smaller, targeted initiatives such as collateral refreshes, email campaigns and social media with a turnaround of 3-30 days.
Content strategy services
I develop and deploy content strategies allowing your content to go on auto-pilot while building the customer pipeline. My strategies will help you address the following:
- Demonstrating value to your customers
- Educating prospects about your product or service
- Driving traffic to your website
- Cultivating prospects and customers
A key tool in my strategic process is an editorial calendar. I customize calendars specifically for startups and SMBs. Key elements include:
- Goals: quantifying what you’re trying to achieve
- CTA: formulating a call-to-action for prospects and customers
- Themes: creating umbrella topics supporting trends, events, milestones, etc.
- Keywords: selecting a single keyword to optimize content
- Events: determining appropriate in-person or online events for integration
- Digital support: leveraging email and social media for promotion
- Channels: identifying the optimal online mix such as blogs, videos, whitepapers, ebooks, eguides, infographics, podcasts, among others
I’d love to jump on a 30-minute complimentary video chat to assess your needs. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book.