If you’re launching a business or wanting to grow one, content strategy and development are key components. Content is the most effective and least expensive way to build a brand while building an email list.
Joe Pulizzi, author of Content Inc. states, “You need a reason to be on every channel you decide to publish on. ‘To gain followers’ is not a viable reason. ‘To gain followers on Facebook to drive traffic back to our website to enlist subscribers’ is.”
I write, edit, optimize and publish content to bring brands to life. My goal is to capture your brand’s voice in an authentic, honest and relatable manner to align with customer expectations.
I support long-term and short-term goals.
- Long-term includes thought leadership articles, blogs and website copy to build momentum and branding over 6-12 months
- Short-term includes copywriting for smaller, targeted initiatives such as collateral refreshes, email campaigns and social media with a turnaround of 3-10 days
I develop and deploy strategies allowing your content to go on auto-pilot while building the customer pipeline. My strategies will help you:
- Demonstrate product/service value
- Provide education and insight
- Drive traffic to your website
- Cultivate and convert prospects into customers
“Debbie helped develop a content calendar based on topics that aligned with our goal of building authority and thought leadership in our industry. Her knowledge in content strategy had a significant impact in increasing our brand awareness,” Gaby I. | Health & Wellness
A key tool in my strategic process is an editorial calendar. I customize calendars specifically for startups and SMBs, integrating goals and CTAs with key messaging, digital strategies and online channels.
Click Contact Me to request a 30-minute complimentary video chat to assess your content needs.